There’s a lovely selection of Sequim restaurants to choose from during your stay on the Olympic Penisula. You’ll find anything from cozy cafes and family-friendly eateries to lively breweries and upscale farm-to-fork experiences—there’s truly an abundance of deliciousness in our charming small town. Our local culinary talent beautifully showcases our local seafood, and fresh Northwest produce on creative menus in comfortable, unpretentious dining spaces.
Before making reservations around town at these Sequim restaurants, you’ll want to secure your lodging near the Olympic National Park. The Dungeness Bay Cottages are a group of six luxury waterfront cabins on a beautiful property looking out over the Strait of Juan de Fuca. You’ll be in the ideal location to explore downtown Sequim, the picturesque Washington beaches, and the grand hikes and biking trails this area of the Northwest is best known for.
With our Sequim lodging as your base camp, you’ll have the best place to relax after your amazing outdoor adventures. Get your reservation on the books today!
The Best Sequim Restaurants for Dining in 2023
Dining out is one of the best parts of a getaway in Washington State. You’ll find fresh farm produce, local seafood and proteins, and creative preparations—perfect hearty meals to refuel after an exhilarating hike out in the woods!
Here are the eight best restaurants in Sequim, WA, for your next adventure:
- Nourish: This fantastic farm-to-table-style restaurant is nestled on farmland with incredible views of the Olympic mountains. The seasonal menu offers many vegetarian and vegan options, and a meal here is the quintessential Northwest dining experience.
- Alder Wood Bistro: Find an extensive menu of seasonal and local items at this cafe in the heart of Sequim, WA. The wood-fired oven is the space’s centerpiece and gives layers of flavor to the thoughtfully prepared dishes. (Temporarily closed for renovations until February 2023).
- The Dockside Grill: As one of the only Sequim restaurants with water views of the picturesque marina. You’ll find locally caught seafood and hearty steaks on the menu paired with an extensive wine list.
- Salty Girls Sequim Seafood Co.: This is one of the best Sequim restaurants for lunch; you can’t beat the seafood chowders, grown-up grilled cheeses, and fresh salads at this casual oyster bar in the heart of Sequim. Pair your fresh-shucked oysters with a crisp, dry bubbly wine!
- Tedescos Italian: If you’re in the mood for authentic Italian fare, you’ll find fresh pasta and delicious pizza at this locally-owned cafe in the heart of downtown Sequim.
- Galare Thai: Sometimes, the best meal after a long hike in the Olympic National Park is an order of spicy Phad Thai, and this local spot serves northern Thai cuisine that will do the trick.
- The Oak Table Cafe: This is the best place for a hearty morning meal in Sequim. In fact, people flock from all over the Olympic Peninsula for breakfast at this longtime diner. They offer an extensive menu featuring popular seasonal pancake preparations.
- Jose’s Famous Salsa: As for flavorful and authentic Mexican food, head to this traditional cafe with a famous homemade salsa bar. One of the Sequim restaurants that’s a favorite with the locals!
One of the Best Places to Stay near Olympic National Park
For those traveling with small kids, dining out at the nearby Sequim restaurants might not be ideal for every meal during your trip. Thankfully, when you book our Sequim cabins, you’ll have a lovley kitchen set up to prepare your own home-cooked meals. This makes snack time and breakfast a breeze!
The Dungeness Bay Cottages is a collection of six stand-alone luxury cabins, each with private entrances, comfortable amenities, and stunning views of the Strait of Juan de Fuca and the Dungeness Spit. All of these features make our cottages one of the best places to stay near the Olympic National Park. You’ll love retreating after hiking in the woods, strolling on the beach, or exploring the charming small towns on the Olympic Penisula.