Beach & Mountains
From our Beautiful Beaches, to our Tallest Mountains
Some of our favorites include:
- The beach right out your front door
- The Wildlife Refuge picnic spots overlooking the Straits
- The Dungeness Spit meditation walk
- The eleven mile roundtrip Lighthouse walk for the goal oriented
- Railroad Bridge Park for a short peaceful stroll to the river under the trees
- Catch the Olympic Discovery Trail and bike or walk
- Listen to the quiet
If you want to travel a little further….
- Hurricane Ridge for hikes and picnics or take the snowshoe hike in the winter months
- Lake Crescent…
- Marymere Falls will take your breath away
- Find out what that bird was you saw
- The Spruce Railroad Trail (across the lake)
- Sol Duc Falls hike (short and sweet)
- Hoh Rain Forest
- Rialto Beach, Ruby Beach and many more…..ask us and we’ll share.
Dungeness Bay Cottages140 Marine Drive
Sequim WA, 98362
Weather for Sequim
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the mid 40s.
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 64F. Winds light and variable.
Chance of Rain
Partly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 61F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.