Olympic National Park - Beaches & Mountains
View Local Attractions Close To Us. All items listed less then 40 miles.
From our Beautiful Beaches, to our Tallest Mountains
Some of our favorites include:
- The beach right out your front door
- The Wildlife Refuge picnic spots overlooking the Straits
- The Dungeness Spit meditation walk
- The eleven mile roundtrip Lighthouse walk for the goal oriented
- Railroad Bridge Park for a short peaceful stroll to the river under the trees
- Catch the Olympic Discovery Trail and bike or walk
- Listen to the quiet
If you want to travel a little further….
- Hurricane Ridge for hikes and picnics or take the snowshoe hike in the winter months
- Lake Crescent…
- Marymere Falls will take your breath away
- Find out what that bird was you saw
- The Spruce Railroad Trail (across the lake)
- Sol Duc Falls hike (short and sweet)
- Hoh Rain Forest
- Rialto Beach, Ruby Beach and many more…..ask us and we’ll share.