Plan a Visit to Sequim in 2019
Now that the holidays are over and we’re facing down a fresh start in the New Year 2019, it’s time to start planning your getaways for the year ahead. No matter what it is you’re looking for, know you can find it at our charming beachfront cottages in Sequim, Washington. Sequim is a city packed with delightful activities, historic attractions, great restaurants, wineries, shopping, and a variety of outdoor activities that can be enjoyed year-round. Book your getaways for the upcoming 2019 calendar year at the Dungeness Bay Cottages, and get ready for the vacations of a lifetime in Sequim, Washington!
The Olympic Peninsula’s Best Getaways in 2019
Sequim is one of the most charming and beautiful cities on the breathtaking Olympic Peninsula. Tucked between the Olympic National Park and the Straits of Juan de Fuca, Sequim’s scenic natural beauty is one of its most appealing attractions. Beyond that, Sequim is home to a variety of world-class attractions and activities worth exploring, and you have all of 2019 in which to enjoy them. Get ready to pack your itinerary full with these top suggestions:
- Go hiking at the Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge. It’s an 11 mile round-trip journey through this beautiful and protected coastal area to the historic Dungeness Lighthouse.
- Take a walk across the historic Railroad Trestle Bridge at the Dungeness River Center.
- Take a scenic walk or bike ride along the Olympic Discovery Trail.
- As spring nears, take a tour of one of Sequim’s many Lavender Farms. Come summer, Sequim’s hillsides will be painted a vibrant shade of purple, as the region approaches its popular summertime festival.
- Go shopping in the quaint boutiques and art galleries of downtown Sequim.
- Go wine tasting on the Olympic Peninsula. There are 9 award-winning wineries in total on the peninsula.
- Take a hot air balloon flight over the scenic Sequim-Dungeness Valley.
- Enjoy a relaxing kayak or canoe in the calm waters of the Dungeness Bay, located right in front of our beachfront cottages.
- Fall asleep to the gentle sound of waves lapping the shores outside your cottage windows.
As you can see, getaways to Sequim can be filled with plenty of fun and adventure at these great attractions. Whether you come from near or far, there truly is only one Sequim, and it’s worth seeing. Book your room at our charming coastal cottages today, and get started planning the adventure of a lifetime.
Dungeness Bay Cottages140 Marine Drive
Sequim WA, 98362